Canberra’s Trusted Tool Partner
We offer a full range of construction tools including concrete cutters, chainsaws, blades and more for both professional users and homeowners!
Example search by SKU:EW200-12
SEE OUR COLLECTION
SEE OUR COLLECTION
A selection of our Featured Products & Best Sellers
Perfectly balanced for comfortable use, the EGO Power+ Commercial Brush Cutter makes short work of even the roughest ground. Leave the fuss and fumes of petrol behind with this truly professional tool.
The RedMax Maxtreme Multi Tool has our patented Strato-Charged engine technology, combined with a solid-steel drive shaft that is splined on both ends (which reduces vibration as well as improving acceleration). The Maxtreme Multi Tool can be combined with any of our multi tool attachments, making it easy to switch quickly between projects.
This RedMax trimmer is a powerful performer for homeowners as well as commercial contractors. The TRZ230S Trimmer features a 22.5 cc, 0.74 kilowatt engine and its light weight makes the trimmer extra portable for landscaping use. A Strato-Charged engine ensures up to 20% better fuel economy than a traditional two-stroke engine while increasing torque and improving emissions. A steel drive shaft with 7-point splined engagement ensures durability and quick acceleration.
There's a lot of punch in this smaller mower with the 450 Series engine powerful enough to mulch or catch when conditions suit.
- Cut, Catch & Mulch
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 125cc OHV Series 450E Primer 4 stroke engine
- 420mm (16.5") steel chassis
- Masport 2 Blade Disc System
- Front 175mm (7") and Rear 175mm (7") wheels
- Comfortable upturned upper handle
- Two piece lower handle for easy catcher access
- HDPE Plastic Catcher
- Ultimate hire and rental demolition saw diamond blade
- Balanced steel core design for a smooth fast cut
- Cooling holes to avoid overheating, warping and blade burn
- Extreme life cutting segments made from a blend of tungsten and grade a synthetic diamonds
- Distinctive blade design featuring clear and understandable safety and blade usage information
- Engineered to cut quickly through a variety of materials including asphalt, concrete and reinforced concrete
- Sizes 14" and 16"
The double-shoulder harness system is designed specifically for use with the EGO POWER+ 56V Brushcutter.
Used for trowelling concrete floors or similar work. The curve of the blade end allows for the reduction of blade end marking. The moulded plastic handle is designed for ease of grip and operator comfort.
Your Trusted Local Partner
Servicing Canberra, the ACT and all across NSW for over 25 years. You are in good hands.
FIND OUR COMPANY
We offer a full range of construction tools including concrete cutters, chainsaws, blades and more for both professional users and homeowners.